Wednesday, May 24, 2006

o yes....i noe its been a long long long time since i last posted!!!intended to update my blog...but neva had the time cuz my com had sum probs....
o well..and now i cant log in to my msn!!!arg...
lolx...o well...i cant wait for holidaes....school is being such a bore dis daes...i cant wait to get out of sac....
anw...for my results i'm quite sure tat i am gonna pass overall....but i tink it's gonna be 30+....lolx...
o well i dun care man...wad's done is done..
chinese o levels are coming up...my i dun seem to be worryin enuff...but o well...i neva seem to hav a problem wiv my chinese...my other subjects are weaker...
HOLIDAES HERE I COME!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»