Friday, May 12, 2006

exams are "OVER"

yea!!!!!!!! exams are finally over..lolx...but den again it doesn't seem to b entirely over...coz the 0s are the one dat counts...but well i better make use of my time to celebrate at the moment..coz i most prob won b able to when the results come....i have a strong feeling dat i'll fail my MYE....i definitely didn work very hard..i mean i wasn't worried enuff b4 the exams..coz i knew dat dis isn't important...the o levels is the one tat counts...sooo yea....
anw...i sorta miss my frens...those tat had alreadi graduated...yup i realli miss dem..dey were everyting!!!dey were such a fun group of ppl..it's lyk i've gone thru soooo much wiv dem,those difficulties,those silly fights,those little crushes..dat onli dey noe...i miss the fun i had wiv dem..dey were all sooo sweet...it was nice to know tat i had a place in their hearts arg...gosh time wiv dem was the best times i had in my 4 and the half years in sac...o ya the whole bunch of ppl SZEMING,CYNTHIA,REGINA,VAL,CASS,JOCELYN...n soo many other ppl...
haiz right enuff of those mushy stuff!!!i spent my dae wiv mum ytd..early celebration for mother's dae...i treat her to movie "poseidon"...o well it was good...but not to the extreme....and food at macs... and she bought two dresses for me for jie pauline's wedding...dotz soo early...
hahahaz was a not bad dae...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»