Wednesday, February 15, 2006

i dunnoe anything animore

there's sooo much things gg on since my last blog...soo many things gg thru my mind...and sooo many different things happening to people around me
let's start wiv sch,
everyone seems soo distant suddenly ...at least to me it is...i dun seem to noe everyone as well as last year....and like being in sec 4 now i'm realli stressed up!!!...lolx...der's ppl telling me to juz handing everything over to god and juz do my best and dun worry....but sometimes it's realli soo hard to not worry at all...yeah....and i dun lyk sch!!...everything is lyk study study study all dae...
haiz..
o well happy belated v'dae everyone!!!!

"the first general rule for friendship is to be a friend,
to be open, natural..
interested; the second rules
is to take time for friendship.
frienship, after all,
is what life is finally all about"

No comments: