Tuesday, July 12, 2005

it's been soooo long....

it's been soo long isn't it....two weeks....2 entire weeks.....and finally i've seen him...but den romei hav to tell me the news cuming frm his closest fren....it sounded lyk he ish alreadi attaced...haiz....
i missh you...soooo much...can't wait for next sun.....
things happen...soooo many many things...
uncle gene left the youths and won't be back in six months time.....jie sophia is gettin married and leaving us soon to go for bible sch wiv her husband for 3 years...awww.. man...y ish all my closest frens leaving me one by one....
sumtimes ppl dun understand....to almost everyone..i am more outgoing,friendly, the one hu would neva get upset or show a sour face...sooo ppl got freak out when they saw me realli low...lyk i mean seriously low...
onli the mirrors noe the other side of me now....

*missh you baby*

^jeannie^

No comments: