Wednesday, October 07, 2009

today was sending love off to the little island called, 'pulau tekong'.
i saw those mean people who were going to tekan my BOYFRIEND. *EVIL STARES*
I dun even know how to describe my thoughts noW.
i want to cry but my tears are turned dry. it's kinda stupid to cry to cos its not like he's not coming back. why be a drama-mama right?! but still... I WANT TO KNOW THAT HE'S NEAR. i hate the feeling of looking forward to the night wondering he would call. its the exact same feeling i felt when he went to PRAGUE.

IM now really lookin forward to every night's 9.30 -10.30.

on the lighter note, team dinner today at sakura's. FOOD WAS GAO GAO AND NOT TOO BAD I GUESS. I AM SUPER FULL AND SUPER FAT NOW. tmr i shall wake up at 6am to run then to school and then to meet romei to chill out at the airport.

AND because im waking up at 6am, tatas ppl im turning in! GOODNIGHT MY LOVE!

No comments: