Sunday, June 28, 2009

a good lesson

the past three days, had been hell loads of fun. it was kinda like judgement day.

we've achieved some things, perform below standards for some events but overall i think it was a good experience.

a very good wake-up call for rpdb to challenge ourselves. take this as a good lesson. a stepping stone to success, to training extra hard for a comeback.

i had my last POLITES, my last SDBF over the weekends. THIS surge of nostalgia passes through me now, as i think about my year 1days training like mad, the races ive been through, the teammates i had and had left, and those that are left now in my batch. i treasure this memories man. thinking about it, it was almost impossible to me now to have spend this close to 3 years of poly life without RPDB. i have this indescrible feeling now that i suppose only the years 3s would know.

i really hope to leave rpdb on a good note~:)

No comments: