Wednesday, December 03, 2008

dear girls,
i'll miss u girls at training, and i guess the gym wouldnt be as noisy as ever. i'll miss having ppl to bitch around with, hakin to watch me do my treadmill catwalk. and all the others to just be around. take care there and remember us back here, all in all we are still training together. STILL ONE HEART I HOPE? in my 2 years, ive seen ppl leave, but this time it's not just as bad right????i hope? perhaps we could all still meet aft ur trainings on sat or suns?
i love u ppl i love u ppl!

to simin, no matter what i'll still love u. i'll miss u and nothing can pull us apart. it's a deal! haha! wont have distractions or third party between us lar! i promise k! and i thank you for always hearing me out! listening to my rants, complains, and sharing my happiness! MUACKS!





ytd was a happy day!!!!:D u know why! :D

No comments: