Sunday, November 02, 2008

my very sweet romeo!

my weekends was good!

sat was spent with romeio and my family the whole day! mum gave me 50 bucks just to spent with romeo. hahaha i went to her house first and watch her do her work, which she did not do much! lols and then i ate four cheese pasta and corn soup at her house! her mums cooking is awesome lar! i think if i live with them for like 1 mth i'll become fat liao. ahaha then we wanted to watch HSM3 but it was too late so we walked around and shop, visited simin and the other teammates who work at NUM. then off to granny's for grandpa's bdae!

and then today me, PATRICK(hehe), jinwen, simin, james and his 'hehe" went to vivo! we wanted to watch tropic thunders but the rest came late! so we ended up walking around taking pics! and had steam boat!

the past few days was simple, but i enjoyed myself:)

No comments: