Saturday, October 25, 2008

hey all! so just an hour ago i turned 19! :)
theres alot of ppl ive got to thank! but here's first, i wanna thank my girls( simin, hakin, elaine, sms, jamie and june) and a few of the guys( louis, jason, shawn, daryl and jw) for giving my the surprise. i was really taken aback when i saw the cake, balloon and the present. lols. simin.... thanks for planning almost everything for me. i love u sweetheart! and thank you girls for the bag! thanks hakin and elaine for that unglam pic and the cute balloons:)
i dun have fotos with me now:) would post then out soon too!

mingxiang, adelina, dwayne, lexson, pk, romei, kendra, koklip, matthew, junyang, aldwyn, ambert, fiko, yuan feng, trey, leonard, cheekee, farhana and and anyone whom i have missed out, thanks for wishing me! im sorry if i left anyone out! but anyway thank you sooooo much! :D:D

everyone of u! ur wishes made my day!


xoxo! happy 19th to me! lol!

No comments: