Wednesday, July 23, 2008

and so i took out my old diary tonight cos i was looking for a book to pen down stuff for the PP and then i started reading my old entries.
haha and some of them got me thinking others got me laughing about how immature i was in the past. alright maybe not immature but how naive i was about certain things.
yeah im getting very hardworking, getting down to serious work.:D
and well i keep feeling nauseous everytime i finish something feeling.
and im undergoing DEPRESSION? haha just kidding!

o well day was great today.
skipped sch with simin. and nic and his friend came soon after.
simin and I watched hostel and saw 2, both are super sadistic shows! but all those gory scenes are starting to make me bored! it's just blood splurting everywhere.

CHOCOLATE BANANA PIZZA! :D

cherish every little moments u have now
u wouldnt noe when it'll come to an end
LIFE'S UNPREDICTABLE!
bear this in mind u all
jeans has some stuff to say
she loves u all definitely
and if i never had a chance
i'll say it now
thanks for once being a part of me
ps. nothing's happening people, no frets. im just having er deeper thoughts today because i had too much time.

No comments: