Sunday, June 29, 2008

im am sooooo freaking tired! like seriously i just fell asleep in class! hahaa but still a sense of satisfaction lngers! :)

the past 2 days was SDBF! burnt and tired but all was good! aggression and determination was nurtured when things happened, tears was shed but at the end of the whole event everyone went back with a contented heart, knowing that our own team brought something back for the whole sch! i catched up with alot of friends too! :) went back with 2 medals, a bronze and a gold, and the medals were pretty! :) er and my coaches wont see this, but i think they did and awesome job guiding us! RESPECT RESPECT!

team well done :). girls well done!
rmb not to be complacent, rmb that our best can always be better. and rmb to stand by one another through it all, rmb that everyone of us are impt. remember that dragon boat is a team sport and rmb that I LOVE U ALL!
HAHA and yea im so honoured to be ur coxwain. to be standing behind u all and seeing u girls pushing the boat forward! u girls are BEAUTIFUL!

TO MY BESTIE SIMIN I LOVE U! TO HAKIN MY CAPTAIN I LOVE U. TO JUNE MY TORTOISE I LOVE U. TO DADDY I LOVE U. TO S.M.S, I LOVE U 3!

to romei u arent forgotten i love u too! :)

No comments: