Monday, June 18, 2007

back in sch back in sch back in sch!!!!!
i'm back in sch and i noe all my class mates miss me muahahahahhaha!!!!!
i'm back to crappin like crap and seeing lulu everydae!!!!
ytd me and shishis skipped 6 to go down and buy somefood......when we came back that time...
it was either me or shishi we pressed the 6th floor!!!!
den we sam lulu...i tot y he come down to finmd me soo early den he told me he going to change...and den joel called me from behind...den me nand shishi went to the toilet and there were all the 6th floor ppl....
the coversation in the toilet was-
me: ay girl why todae all the 6th floor people in the toilet arh did we press the 6th floor?
shi: ya y arh? u press arh?
me: no i didnt lar!!!
shi: huh den u sure dis is the 6th floor anot
me: er i tink it's not la

den we got out of the cubicle and saw more 6th floor ppl!!!! we went to the stairs and guess what it was realli the 6th FLOOR!!
omg i'm super embarassed and we talk soooo loud in the toilet summore!!!! arg!!!

hahahx todae gonna cel deardear's b'dae coz tmr got training!!!!

No comments: