Wednesday, May 16, 2007

he thinks he is realli cute

and he thinks his thighs are appealing


i tell u he loves red..he is like worshipping the chair lo.


i dun realli noe wad to write in my blog dis daes....soooo since i'm at my dear lulu's hse...ive decided to grab dis golden opportunity to steal his scandulous fotos and upload it on my precious on and onli sexy blog.....hehehhehex...


but no worries coz my dear lulu is sexy enuff to have his images uploaded on my blog...

brace urself now for the world's best FHM!!

AND U NOE Y FHM?!?!?!?!....

SHHH DUN TELL HIM I TELL U DIS...

HE'S REALLI A TRANSEXUAL.....



TSK TSK EMO DEAR


AND NOW HE THINKS HE'S LIVING IN THE 60'S OF BLACK AND WHITE...


CAN U IMAGINE HE WEARS DIS TO TOWN ALMOST ALL THE TIME



that's him perv all the time...

and u noe how sum guys think they are realli huge..
well her's one example of such a guy.


and now dis one is juz priceless!!

No comments: