Friday, March 23, 2007

stuff dat are happening

yooo sup ppl.....!!! ya i noe i haven been updating...like i said my hse com is totally hopeless....hahahahz....cant repair le....
o well sice it's soo let me juz update bout stuff tat happen dis few daes.....
i went to republic poly ytd yeap yeap it's my future sch...and i'm doin sports and leisure there......went dere wiv yvonne....was suppose to get my laptop dere...but bloody nets cannot use more than 2 thousand dollars...and awwww....yvonne was sooo sweet she keep trying to find ways for me to get the laptop...we attempted to ask one of the guys to lend us his atm card so that we can transfer the money dere and use it to pay...but apparently...we didn go...soo ma fan...haha...lolx....and yvonne was surfing away while she was suppose to get the stuff done...no wonder she took soooo long...tsk tsk norti yvonne....yea....from now ooon can go to sch wiv yvonne every dae...she muz b basking in joy now...o ya and i got to noe i new friend called quan man....hez....
lolx...so todae...bcoz i didn get it ytd...i had to go back to buy the laptop...but b4 go i met up wiv geff for a lunch treat he owe me a long long time ago...but i end up treating him coz of his b'dae.....
smelliness.....
hahahahz den aft tat made way to get the laptop... luckily the ppl dere were nice enuff to help me configure my laptop...hehehehez.....ya...i made instant good frens wiv sum of them......yup yup...dat was about all...and the indian guy was teasing me about the atm card tingey ytd...
o welll.....i g2g now for suppe wiv the rest of my cell group...cant wait for geff''s b'dae party tmr!!!!
i realize i am finalli able to get over u....it's time for me to move on..:)

No comments: