Friday, January 19, 2007

HI EVERYBODY!!!! it's the great and almighty jeannie here again...i bet u readers miss me much.....o welll i understand i'm absolutely fabulous....hahahhaz....anw...i'm now at uncle samuel's hse....i haven been updating lately coz my com broke dwn...and i had work super bz and stressful...and therefore resulted in alot of problems and i totally regretted....
i've been working like i said in a childcare centre as a teacher's assistant...although the kids can be totally adorable dey can be realli irritating too!!! like fartin in the middle of the lessons...and mumbling non stoop bout barney....!!!! o my son !!! it's crap la.... the kids are aso little germs realli...dey have made me sick wiv their little viruses...i had fever and now coughin!!! boohhoo....sumbody pity the lady!!!!
ok right now romeis is being a real idiot lo!!!! she's right beside me acting all lovesick and crappy...criticizing me and erm.....dude she's crazy over...er...cannot ssay...
yup annd now i'm starting to miss life in sch!!! in sac in particular...i miss those times and i miss kendii dear and jia laopou...
i miss bbc peeps too...
tings haven been gg on well wiv me and atw though....it's over....it was my fault though....yupyup...dun wanna tok much le....juz all the best to him!!! and come on ppl...we are still frens....:D....
duntcha noe i'm friendly....muahahahhaha
tata....till the next time i get a computer.....

No comments: