Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Su camp!!! i totally love it...

hey hey hey peeps ...it's been a long long time since i update my blog arent it...
o well ive been to su camp...let's juz sae i realli enjoy myself alot alot alot...i tink i would have regret it if i din go for the camp...i learnt alot....ive encounterd god's presence during the overnight worship...but u noe one thing bout this year's camp is tat it's juz a little rowdy and dere are more non-believers....but i tink this year's camp is able to touch many ppl's heart....:)....
i believe tat god will bring me nearer...i beleive that one dae i would bcum sum1 able to glorify his name...:)ok coz dere are the frens that i have made dere....they were great joy...ppl like marilyn, mel, angie, darryl, boon keat, dennis,gavin,ting an,de xian...yupyup...and actualli a whole great deal of ppl...who are prob the whole camp....but i was realli glad tat bro dan could come i realli missed him!!! i missed bro thomas too who manage to drop by on one of the daes...i miss the leaders!!! theres juz too much great ppl and great things that happen durin su camps and every year is a different experience...:)....had sis deneice as my angel and bro shaun as my mortal....romei and i though wasnt in the sme grp but in same dorm..:) soo super happy....and me,leon and issac still got to have alot of time spent together...
haiz ooo well but i do miss my dearest basketball clique...hey kendii muz organise a dae the whole gang go play kkz..
aannd this is for peisze!!! peisze I LOVE U TOO LAR!!!
AND TO DAR DAR...MUACKX...

No comments: