Sunday, June 18, 2006

PISSED!!!!

gosh i dun even noe how to describe my feelings now...i am like pretty pissed, pretty upset and pretty happy
alrite sooo let's start from wad happen ytd...i was quarelling wiv my mum again..i'm not gg to describe wad happen..i'm too pissed now!we were having a cold war ya..and den todae during church seeing my frens sort of made me happier,yea and aft service the whole youth went to eat...i'm soo happy tat glen could cum back to join us..listening to his stories about the army perks me up..arg..and the tano bros bluf me ar....tot they were gg to the ktv lo...anw we ended lunch about 12 and had time to kill, soo we went to ps to hang out...dat's when romei's fren told her tat dey are at yoshinoya...so we went..and den we saw a few of the fmc ppl la,and i spoke to ethel and eliza,dey are like so sweet huhur...ok anw...i was rather pissed too wiv a few ppl..i sort of got over dat person a long long time ago..and u guys like keep rubbing it in....make the whole situation awkward la...and did i ever told a few ppl tat i like tat person..get ur facts right la!!!it's over liao lo,mind ur own business can!GOSH!yup and i was pretty upset coz tat person use to b a fren and bcoz of all these bloody romours he is lyk avoiding me!!...wassup wiv these ppl man!i hate those bloody teasing la,wad's ur problem la...damn it...ok soo on the way to the ktv lounge i was rather quiet but tat's coz i dun noe wad to tok bout kkz...and den in the ktv,we sang sum songs...yup..everything was fine aft tat wasnt soo pissed alreadi..."julia" is a nice song!!! was enjoying the time wiv my frens too!and winnie and terrence was like soo pei!!!
soo aft tat on the way home, i got back to my gloomy mood, bcame pretty pissed too, soo when i was around my hse, these group of malay guys was ogling at me and like whistling..soo i was soo pissed of i shouted at them..sumting lyk "wad's ur problem nv c a pissed of girl b4 izzit!!!f*** off la!!!"...alrite soo they stop bothering me!
kk...sorry peeps i juz got to vent my anger here...tata!

No comments: